Sunday, February 25, 2018

You Are One in a Melon



I need to build up my stash of thank you cards and so I made three cards this weekend and two of them were Thank You cards. But guess what? I also want to send out 2 thank you cards so my net stash of thank you cards this weekend is zero...lol. Oh well....that is why I make the card...to send them out to brighten someone's day. I just never seem to make them fast enough to build up any kind of stash. For this cute 10 minute card, I used this sketch from Tuesday Throwdown:


That is about it for now...my weekend is over and it is back to work tomorrow. I hope I can be creative this week but I must admit, it is quite the struggle to create during my busy work week. If I do find time to make something, I will be back soon to share it. In the meantime, have a wonderful week.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...