Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Favorite Things Creative Olympics: Speed Card Making



My Favorite Things is having a fun group of challenges to coincide with the Winter Olympics in South Korea and I played along with all four this weekend. The first challenge I took part in was the speed card making challenge. I had to make a card using all MFT products in 20 minutes or less. I gathered my supplies, downloaded a timer app for my phone and started the timer. I was able to create this card (including the coloring) in 19 minutes and 19 seconds.





I loved this challenge...it was a bit stressful but I got the coloring done in no time flat and did not overthink it or keep going over the coloring (which never makes me happy anyway) I think I learned to keep my coloring and shading simple and I like the results better anyway. I used the Pure Innocence 4 Leaf Clover stamp, my brand new diagonal sentiment strip cover and MFT Gum Drop Green card stock.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Add A Die Cut Challenge.

That is it for tonight....I will share my other entries for the challenges tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandi and well done on beating the timer!! I will have to check this challenge out and have a go too, sounds like fun! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...