Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Noah



Our nephew's 10th birthday is coming up and I sat down this evening and had some fun making him this card. I was enjoying the stamping so much I continued the stamping inside the card and on the envelope. I used one of my newer stamp sets from Your Next Stamp...in fact neither the cute doggie image or the sentiment had ever been inked up before. This is the sketch I used from


I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Monday Something New Challenge

Thanks for stopping by....I have a scrapbook page to share tomorrow so I hope you will come back them.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...