Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy Anniversary




This is the second time that I used my new floral stamp set from My Favorite Things. Can you believe that I did not own a floral stamp before I bought this one a few weeks ago? I am not much of a flowery type person, preferring instead graphic images and cute critters/children for images to color. But I am so glad I broke down and bought this set. I actually really love coloring these blooms. I arranged a few of these images on a dry embossed background and it just seemed like the perfect anniversary card for my husband's brother and his wife for their upcoming anniversary. I used the colors of the current



That is it for this evening....thanks for stopping in to check out my blog.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...