Friday, November 17, 2017

Pumpkin Pie?




I had a lot of fun coloring and making this card for my dog-loving granddaughter Abby. I think she will really like it as it looks like her dog Titan. I love these dog stamps from Tim Holtz and I do not use them near enough.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday It's A Stitch Up Challenge. The panel with the dog on it has faux wonky stitches on it.

That's it for tonight. I am officially on vacation now for 9 days and the first thing I am going to do in the morning when I get up is drink several cups of coffee and then clean up my scrap room. It looks like a tornado swept through there!! Are you a messy creator?

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card, love the crazy dog, he's my favorite out of the set. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...