Tuesday, November 14, 2017

November Mix It Up Challenge



I love to play along with the challenges on the Ellen Hutson blog whenever I can and I was thrilled to see that the Mix it Up Challenge this month was a collaboration with one of my favorite companies....My Favorite Things.

I heat embossed my sentiment from My Favorite Things with silver embossing powder, spattered some navy card stock with white paint and colored that adorable image from Ellen Hutson with my Copic markers. I was able to get this tag down in under an hour.
I am also entering this tag in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Snow White Challenge.


Thanks for stopping in and checking out my project. I will be back tomorrow to share a Thanksgiving card (or two).

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...