Saturday, November 18, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #16




I have loved the whimsical images from Lawn Fawn Stamps for a long time. I believe this stamp to be the very first Lawn Fawn stamp I bought and it is still one of my favorites. When I saw the current challenge at Lawn Fawnatics to use your oldest LF stamp, I just KNEW that I was going to pull this well-loved stamp out. I paired him up with some beautiful Lawn Fawn plaid paper and topped my tag with a pretty red felt bow from Bella Blvd.






I am entering this tag in Challenge #16 at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog.
 
A fun lady from the UK named Di runs a challenge online called the Snippets Challenge. Her intent is to get us to use up our snippets, or little scraps of paper otherwise destined for the trash can. I do not know about all of you but I find it hard to throw away scraps of paper because it might be just the perfect scrap I need for a future project. One thing I never throw out is pieces of my Copic paper as that stuff is a little pricey and I can always use a little piece. Such was the case for the owl on this project. I found a small piece of Copic paper in my stash which was just the right size on which to stamp this Winter Owl from Lawn Fawn.

Tags are perfect to use up snippets of paper also. The stars were punched from scrap red and aqua paper and I heat embossed the sentiment on a snippets as well.

In addition to the Lawn Fawn challenge, I am entering this little tag in Di's current Snippet Challenge. She is offering up two awesome prizes and I would LOVE to win both of them....thanks Di!


Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. He is very cute and we should all get our old stamps out and use them often. I've already confessed to hoarding and I knew I wasn't alone but you never know when they might come in useful! x Alison GD Snippets Playground

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, I can understand why he's a favourite. I love the choice of colours, it oozes Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi! What kind words about the Snippets Playground - thank you so much. We have lots of tags around right now and this is a real beauty! And I can see why you love that stamp so much - so cute!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...