Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Have a Magical Holiday Season




I love making tags at Christmas time. Some of them end up on Christmas cards but most add that special little something to a Christmas package. I have been very inspired by Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Day 3 featured one of my favorite stamp companies....CAS-ual Fridays. I used a non-holiday stamp (the ballerina from the Tutu stamp set) paired up with the sentiment and snowflakes from Snowy Sayings. I am entering this tag at the Anything But a Card Challenge at the CAS-ual Fridays blog.

I am also entering this tag in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Christmas Gift Tag Challenge.

Thanks for stopping in....I have one more project to share tonight and then I hope to hit the sack early as I have not slept well the last two nights. Don't you hate when that happens?

~~Sandi~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...