Wednesday, November 8, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags




I have been so inspired to get busy making tags for Christmas because of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. There are some great prizes and awesome tags. I have a whole list of tags I want to make this month. This is my second tag I want to share. I was inspired by Tracey's Hipster Bunny tag on Day 6. I have the same Lil Inker stamp set as Tracey so I stamped the same image and colored him very similarly to Tracey's hip bunny. There is plenty of time to get in on the fun tag making. Check out all the details HERE

Because the bunny looks like he is all ready to hit the slopes or enjoy some other outdoor winter activity and my card has snowflakes on it, I am entering this tag in the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Snow White Challenge

Thanks for popping in. I will be back shortly to share another project.....

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag Sandi! The image is so cute & I love the pretty snowflakes.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag. It caught my eye right away. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...