Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day #2



I loved this sketch so much by Kristine Davidson for Jillibean Soup that I used it twice today (something I rarely do) to make cards for my granddaughters.....this is the first one I want to share. We had such a good time with them this summer that I miss them even more now that they are back home in Chicago. I made 6 cards today to celebrate World Card Making Day. This is the sketch I used:
I am entering this card in the Sketch Challenge on the Jillibean Soup blog
and
at Simon Says Stamp's World Card Making Day Post you can see

That's it for this one but I have one more post I want to do before I hit the sheets.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Your card is just adorable. Your granddaughters are very fortunate girls to have such a creative granny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...