Monday, September 4, 2017

Hipster Potamus



My grandson is turning 16 years old tomorrow. How he got to be 16, I have no clue. I remember taking him to Disney World on my birthday when he was 7 and he bought me a Donald Duck rubber duckie which is still on the ledge of my bath tub. I remember him at the age of 2 and a half sitting at the foot of a Christmas tree watching the Santa train go around and around and saying over and over "Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas" (in his best Santa voice). I remember taking him to Chuckie Cheese and how good he was and he didn't even cry when it was time to leave. I also remember after leaving Chuckie Cheese he sat in the back of the car in his little card seat and instead of complaining that he was hungry, he said he liked food, tomato soup in fact. It was just last week it seemed that he was this cute little boy:




So, of course I made a card and stuffed it with a gift card and love, lots of love. I sent it 1100 miles away and I will talk to him later today. (Well, as much as a 16 year old boy will talk, anyway) I love Jacob....Happy Birthday! I miss you and I hope to see you again soon.




I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Well that is it for now....I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. I am especially going ro enjoy sleeping in tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Sandi! The hippo is super cute and I love your choice of papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...