Tuesday, July 4, 2017

You Are Mer-Mazing




I have had these awesome papers from Doodlebug for a couple of years and I was afraid I was never going to get the right photos to use with them.  But when my granddaughters come down here to Florida last month for vacation I got some pictures finally that I will be able to scrap with this awesome collection.  Nine-year old Abby had a blast in the ocean and I just love this photo of her. I used Sketch #308 from Creative Scrappers:


I am entering it in the Creative Scrappers July sketch challenge.

I will be back a bit later to share my first of what I hope to be 30+ Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great, colorful use of the sketch - great job! So glad you played along with us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout, love your colours! Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...