Saturday, July 8, 2017

Christmas in July #4


I love using non-traditional colors for my Christmas projects. Since I am working on my Christmas cards this month, I was looking around for some card challenges and I saw this awesome color challenge for Newton's Nook:


So I decided to challenge myself to make an Christmas card with this very obvious summer color palette and I think I may have pulled it off. I am entering this card in the Inky Paws Challenge #50.

I am continuing to work on my cards so I will be back later to share another with you.  What are you working on this weekend?

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to challenge yourself! Love how you created this darling card with this week's colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the non-traditional Christmas colours. The recipient will enjoy this card sooo much! Thank you Sandi for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! I love that you were able to use our summer color combo to make a perfect Christmas card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...