Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas in July #15



I love making coffee themed cards..coffee themed Christmas cards, coffee themed birthday cards, coffee themed thank you cards...well you get the idea. This card is both a Christmas card and a thank you card AND it is coffee themed...lol.  I used this Sunday Sip and Share sketch from the fabulous Kerry Urbatch for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog. I look forward every Sunday to a new sketch and a fabulous card from Kerry.

I am also entering this card in the Merry Monday Christmas in July Summer Link-up



This card was inspired by the above challenge from 3/27/17....to create a red, green and white card.

That is about it for tonight.....thank you for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...