Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas in July #10




I am continuing on with sharing my Christmas cards that I have made this month so far. This is just a fast and simple card that I put together using the versatile card sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap:


I cannot believe that the weekend is about over.  I really need more that 2 days per week to fit in everything that I want and need to do. I need to retire. Seriously. But until I do I will be at work bright and early tomorrow morning and back tomorrow evening to share a sweet little gift bag that I created today.  Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas card, that wood paper is a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas Cards....... Thanks for playing at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the wooden paper too! You have a great way of staging your photos too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet Christmas card! I love the stripes and the wood paper together! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Sketch N Scrap, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Sandi! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sandi :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...