Sunday, July 23, 2017

Christmas in July #14




Back again with one of my favorite Christmas color combos. I love gray/black/red. The little image of the warm mug of goodness (espresso? cocoa?) and the sentiment are free digitals from Julee Tilman at Verve Stamps from last December. I printed off a few of them to save for this year's Christmas cards. My dad is in assisted living and I am going to need a quite a few holiday themed thank you cards this year for his caregivers. I used this awesome Sunday Sip and Share sketch from Kerry Urbatch at the Coffee Loving Card makers blog.

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp July Work It Wednesday Challenge to Add Sparkle. The whipped cream on my cup is made of sparkly Stickles. I wish is had photographed better. It is quite pretty in real life.

The final challenge I am entering this card in is the Merry Monday Christmas in July Summer Link Up. I was inspired by the mug in the picture from challenge #232 from January 23rd, 2017



That is about it for now....I will be back tomorrow to share another Christmas card.

~~Sandi~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...