Monday, February 13, 2017

Hoppy Valentine's Day!


I decided to make one last Valentine....this one is for my cousin Colleen.  As a single woman she was lamenting that she never gets any Valentine's Day cards. I wanted to make her feel loved so I colored this digital bunny and used this sketch from Sugar Pea Designs:



And this card is on it's way to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I think it should have arrived today or right on time tomorrow for Valentine's Day. Everyone should feel loved on February 14th, right?

That is it for tonight....Mondays are not my favorite day of the week and I am exhausted so I am going to hit the sheets and catch up with ya'll later this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable Valentine card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for February!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...