Saturday, September 3, 2016

Trick or Treat --Cupcake Inspirations Challenge



I love making Halloween crafts so it is not surprising that I have started on them already.  When I saw the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 373 Sweet Inside I was inspired to make a little Halloween treat bag.


I used my Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die and my Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamps along with their accessories and dies.  The sentiment is also from Tim Holtz.

I am also entering this project in the Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes Challenge -- I used 3 dies plus the die for the goodie bag on this project.

In addition to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.  It is a rainy, gloomy day here in Florida so I think I just might stay in my creative place all day today watching college football, drinking coffee and making pretty things.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. This is a great treat bag, Sandi! I think you'd better make multiples - people will be fighting over it! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling treat bag!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...