Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Dude!




I cannot believe that my grandson is turning 15 years old on Labor Day. And he is still as sweet and thoughtful as he was when he was little. What a blessing it is to have GOOD kids with big hearts. This card is for Jake and we bought him a cool geeky gift too that I think he will like....he and my hubby speak the same language....geek. LOL

I used this awesome sketch from Corri Garza at Paper Issues:

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Make for the Border Challenge because I used my new fringe border die....I LOVE that die...so fun!

I am also entering this card in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge


And finally the last challenge I am entering is Mod Squad's Challenge The Die's The Thing.

That is it for tonight.....this Monday is in the books and I am sooo glad. Thank you for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. Love your card and the fringe borders. Great guy card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good kids are a blessing indeed! Kudos to all involved raising him! Your card is fabulous and really hip! I am sure he will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy colorful card, Sandi! Love your fringed borders! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have used the negative for the focal, very clever. Love your patterned paper too. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad.
    Judy - Mod Squad Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...