Sunday, July 3, 2016

You're the Triceratops!


I just love this dinosaur set from Sugar Pea Designs.  I made this card for our nephew Gabriel who will be 7 this coming fall.  He is such a sweet kid and he loves his Uncle Dave (my hubby).  I used this sketch from Sugar Pea:


I just used the sketch for this card and not the color combo.  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

That's it for me tonight.  I plan on making cards all day tomorrow so I will hopefully be back to share some more.  Have a wonderful July 4th tomorrow.  All of our family is out of town so we have no family picnics to attend.  We might go watch the fireworks down at the beach tomorrow evening.  That is always fun.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Love your fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...