Thursday, May 19, 2016

Flamingo Fun


I had a great deal of fun making this card last night.  It is for a good friend's birthday.  She and I do not get to see each other very often now that I moved from the Midwest to Florida, but when we get together we are able to pick up right were we left off. I hope to see her on my upcoming trip to Chicago.

I used this awesome sketch from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is also from MFT.  I really want to get the matching flamingos stamp and die sets that go with this sentiment set. In the meantime I used a chipboard flamingo from Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss collection.  The papers are from the same collection.

That is all for now....thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog....only one more day to the weekend!!

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...