Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sending Canine Kisses




My friend Renata and I have been friends since 8th grade. She was my maid of honor in 1977.  She now lives in Florida also but a little further south of me.  We do however get together occasionally.  The last I saw her was in January.....that's when the above picture was taken.  We still act like goofy teenage girls when we get together.  It is her birthday this coming week (she is 3 months older than I am and I never let her forget it!).  Renata is an awesome person with a big heart and loves animals.  In fact she is very active in greyhound rescue. So I thought this card would be appropriate for her.


The image of the little girl with the puppy and the sentiment "Sending Canine Kisses" are from My Favorite Stamps and I also used their current sketch:


In addition to the MFT sketch challenge, I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge
and


That's it for now....hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Renata! It's so sweet and pretty. Such a lovely story of your friendship :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I called you Renata!!! So sorry Sandi lol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...