Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kick Up Your Heels & Celebrate


It is my little brother's birthday next week.  He lives in Michigan so I really need to get his card in the mail.  I came home after work today and knocked this one out before dinner.  It works best for me that way because often if I wait until after dinner I am too tired to be motivated and creative enough to get crafty.

Using this fun sketch from Your Next Stamp made this card rather simple to design.


I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for checking out my blog....I appreciate the visit.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card and I'm sure your brother will love it! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and use of the sketch! Your brother will love receiving this!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cute card, Sandi! Really great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :-D Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...