Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lucky to Be Irish

I found this awesome picture from 3 years ago of my grandsons and their yummy looking St. Patrick's Day feast and this year, I remember to scrap it.  I used the awesome March sketch from The Scrappy Friends Challenge and am entering it into the Grand Diva's Scrappy Place sketch challenge


I am also entering it in the This or That Challenge....Chevrons or Polka Dots on Rochelle Spears blog. I used lots of polka dots on this page.
and in Kelly's March Mood Board Challenge  I was inspired by all the green, the shamrocks and the St. Patrick's Day theme of the board.


There are some awesome prizes to be had on these blogs....wish me luck!

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome St. Patty's day layout! Awesome job combining all 3 challenges and love your inspiration from the Mood Board Challenge! Thanks for joining the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Fantastic take on all three challenges! Thank you for linking up with the Scrapping Friends March Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...