Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Shark Week


I just finished page 2 of my July pocket pages.  I wanted to give a nod to Shark Week which is on the Discovery channel every year in July.  I must admit to watching several of the episodes.  Sharks fascinate me and scare me.  We have plenty of sharks here in the waters off the beaches that I frequent.  That is why I spend most of my time on my beach blanket or on the pier....lol

For the above card on my page I used this Sketches in Thyme PL sketch from Shawn Lahr:

 Here is the page I used it on:


We had a fun July.....from movies to sharks, Christmas in July projects and Minions to drinking copious amounts of coffee...life was good in July and I wanted to document that.  

Thanks for stopping by...I will be back soon with the last couple of July page.  Then I think I might jump ahead to December.  Just for fun, what do you think??

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Great card and wonderful page. Thanks for playing at SIT PL style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great PL card you made here Sandi. I'm so glad you are joining the challenges at Sketches In Thyme PL Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card and I love what you did with this sketch! Thanks for joining us at SIT PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & page!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and colorful page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...