Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Nice Not Naughty


I have started making some Christmas pages from this past holiday season.  Unfortunately living 1000 miles from our family I am dependent on Facebook and Instagram pictures or pictures that are texted to me.  But I did get a couple of cute ones of my granddaughters on Christmas that I wanted to scrap so they could remember the Christmas of 2015.  I used this sketch from Paper Issues for the above layout of my granddaughter Izzy:

I used some of my new Pink Fresh Christmas Wishes embellishments on this page.  I wish I had some of the awesome Christmas Wishes paper but it was so pretty, it was sold out everywhere and I was lucky just to grab some embellishments. I was excited to see on the Pink Fresh blog a new monthly challenge so you know, I just HAD to enter a page!!


  The challenge was to fussy cut some images from some patterned paper and use it on a layout.  I took this pretty patterned paper:


I cut some banners for my layout out of the triangle patterns on this sheet.

I am also entering this page at the Clique Kits blog in their Anything Goes January challenge.

Thanks for stopping by tonight.....hope your week is going well.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. HAHA, Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with CK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and happy! Perfect for a holiday layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, amazing! :) Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout and so creative. The banner is a perfect use of that pattern paper. So glad you joined us at Clique Kits this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute page.So glad you joined us at Clique Kits this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...