Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Bird-day Alina!


Our niece Alina has a birthday the first part of December that I ALWAYS forget.  And I feel terrible about that.  Alina, who just turned 11 doesn't seem to mind however....she says it gives her something to look forward to once Christmas is over.  I made her this card using Reverse Confetti's Fabulous Flamingos stamp set and matching die.  This is one of my FAVORITE stamp sets and the sentiments are fabulous as well.  I also used the December Sketch For You To Try from Reverse Confetti which is pictured here:


In addition to the sketch challenge I am also entering this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge -- Make it Sparkle.  I used my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the flamingo, the narrow lime green panel and the oval sentiment because every girl likes a little sparkle in her life.

Thanks for stopping by on this winter night.  I appreciate your comments.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sandi! Love the bit of sparkle on the flamingo and love those fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sandi! what a sweet card, luv the gorgeous bold colors...very refreshing! so glad you played along with simon says stamp wedneday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...