Thursday, November 26, 2015

Season's Tweetings Tag


I created another tag for the 25 Days of Tags that Tracey McNeeley is hosting.

 I loved her tag from day #10.  It inspired the background on my tag and also the previous tag I posted. Here is her tag:


I was also inspired by the button and ribbon on the top of Leigh Penner's day #19 tag.  You can see it here:


I am also entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge #115....In With The Old.  I have owned the Season's Tweetings Set for a couple of years and I LOVE it.  I use it every year.  I also have had the hillside die with the trees  for awhile but these two tags that I did this week were the first time I used this wonderful die.


Finally, I am also entering this tag in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy Thanksgiving and your long weekend if you live in the US.  I have been on vacation all week and have been loving it.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...