Thursday, September 10, 2015

Smile



I have been very inspired and motivated to create in my newly redecorated/reorganized creative space.  In fact, the color combo of this card was inspired by the new paint colors in my room. I love how soothing the aqua is and how energizing the coral color is.

I used this pretty sketch sketch from Mojo Monday:


In addition, I am entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
and 
the Use a Stamp Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog.

Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful day!

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Love your faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Made me smile. Thanks for linking at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
    Cheers!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...