Sunday, September 13, 2015

I Love These Crazy Birds


I recently acquired the stamp set of Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds and the matching Thinlits die set.  I have just moved back into my new creative space after last month's renovations, so I am just now getting a chance to play with my new goodies.  I thought that this bird coupled with these papers would make a good masculine birthday card for my brother in law.  I used this sketch from My Favorite Things:

Since I also am using this stamp and die for the first time I am entering this card in the NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge.

And finally, I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stamp and Die challenge.

Thanks for coming by tonight....I hope your weekend was as good as mine.  Have a wonderful week!

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...