Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Self Portraits


My son Adam really should be a photographer....he has an awesome eye for composition.  These 3 pictures are all recent photos of himself that he took in various location around the small college town that he lives in.  He finds a cool spot, sets the timer on his cell phone camera and takes the shot.  I wanted to put them all on one page and this awesome sketch from Bo Bunny helped me do just that.  I also use their Mama Razzi collections....pieces from both the first and second collection.


I am entering this page in the Bo Bunny June Sketch challenge which is still open until tomorrow night.  Go HERE for more info and to link up your project.

Edited 7/6/15 to add:  I am also entering this page in the current Paper Issues Hey Tech This Out With Color Issue


Thanks for stopping by.  I will be posting and creating all weekend.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...