Monday, July 27, 2015

Merry Christmas -- Christmas in July #17



I am still making Christmas cards and do not think I will get all 31 done but I am enjoying the process and that is what it is all about, right?  I found this unique and awesome sketch through an online friend's blog and like it so much that I made two cards using this sketch.  I will share the other one tomorrow night.


The sketch is from Jo's Scrap Shack and there is still time to enter your card in the challenge.  All the info can be seen HERE.

Thanks for stopping by....I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and my creations.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card Sandi! Lovely patterned prints that you used for this and I love your take on the sketch! So glad you found us and hope you continue to come back every Friday and play along! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday sketch challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    I really love your take on the sketch! I swore to myself I was going to start my Christmas cards in July, didn't happen!! So I am a little jealous of your jump start :)

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sandi and the colors you chose for Christmas Card Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...