Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello Happiness


Papercrafting has allowed me to get to know so many wonderful people online who share my passion for this craft.  One of my dearest friends and I got acquainted online but have since met and become even closer.  Even though my friend lives in Michigan, I count her among my closest and dearest friends.  Recently she and her boyfriend got engaged and Dave and I could not be happier for the two of them. It really is a wonderful thing when 2 amazing people find each other, fall in love and decide to share their lives together.  They recently blessed us with a generous gift and I wanted to send this card to say thank you and wish them the best.


I used this sketch from week #3 at Viva La Verve and I am entering it into their sketch challenge.

Thanks for popping in....leave me your blog address in the comments and I will pop into your blog....I am always inspired when I see what everyone else is doing these days.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card and a fabulous occasion for it! Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...