Thursday, July 23, 2015

Happy Holidays -- Christmas in July #15


I recently got a few Copic markers and I love playing with them.  In fact, I colored this little penguin and then die cut him with the matching die.  I think he turned out really well.  One of my friends even thought he was a store bought embellishment! I have a lot to learn but I am enjoying the process.

I used this great sketch from My Favorite Things: 


I am also entering this card in Die Cuttin' Divas current Christmas in July challenge 
and

Well it is nearly the end of a long week and I am very tired.  Thanks for stopping by to see what I have created and SMILE....tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...