Saturday, July 4, 2015

Christmas in July #3 -- It Moose Be Christmas



I am really enjoying learning how to color with my Copics that I recently acquired.  It is quite fun and relaxing.  I colored for a couple of hours last evening and didn't even realize how quickly the time passed.  This is my third card in a month of Christmas cards.  If I complete the challenge I will be halfway to my goal of 60 handmade cards to send out over the holiday.  How awesome is that?!!

I used one of my 2 stamp sets from Sugar Pea Designs....I absolutely love this set and waited weeks for it to come back in stock before I could get it.  It also has a birthday sentiment that I used to make a birthday card for my dad who live in elk country out in Colorado.  I also used this awesome sketch from Sugar Pea Designs:


I wish you could see all the sparkle on this card....the black cardstock is glittered and so is the snowy hill and snow flakes.  I love making cards with snow on them here in Florida in July when it is 90+ degrees out!

Thanks for checking out my blog....have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...