Sunday, June 28, 2015

Seas the Day


I had such an awesome time with my grandsons last summer that although I already scrapped the pictures of their trip for their scrapbooks, there were several pictures that I wanted to have in my scrapbook.  This was one of them.  I just love this picture of Jake and Cole together on Flagler Pier last July.  I used my current favorite collection....October Afternoon's Treasure Map and this awesome sketch by Laura Whitaker.  She really knocked another one out of the park.  I especially love using her sketches for boy/masculine pages.


This sketch was for Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits and I am entering it in their June sketch challenge.  You can see all the details HERE.  There is still time to enter.

and 
linking this page up with Paper Issues Seas the Day with October Afternoon (hey....cool title!! lol)

Hope your weekend was awesome....mine was but it was just too short.

~~Sandi~~

7 comments:

  1. I adore this page!!! You rocked the sketch!!! I think I need this line for Jesse:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, love how you matted your paper pieces, it really makes them pop! So glad you joined us again at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the wood print with the anchors - so very seafaring!! Thankyou for joining us at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout Sandi :) So glad to see this linked up for the theme they are so cute together :)
    Tina
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you used and the cute flags. Best of all is the word play on the title. Love it! Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see your pages and this is another fantastic one! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable layout. Darling layout (wish I could have read your blog post in detail but my eyes are having a hard time with the font:-)) and such beautiful papers! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...