Saturday, May 23, 2015

#BizzyIzzy



I am still working on catching up my granddaughter Izzy's scrapbook.  Her sister Abby loves having her picture taken and there was a time when Izzy was 2 that she absolutely HATED having her picture taken.  Therefore Abby's album has more pages than Izzy's.  But when we were out in Chicago in March that all changed....Izzy was more than willing to let me take her picture.  In fact in these pictures she took them  herself.

I used leftovers from several Scrapbook Circle kits for this page.  In fact the only thing that was not in a SC kit are the Thickers for the title and the couple of enamel dots.  I used the Scrapbook Circle May sketch by Diana Fisher:


Edited 7/6/15 to add: I am linking up this page to the new issue at Paper Issues -- Hey, Tech This Out! With Color Cast Designs

I am also entering this page in Clique Kits May Challenge....which has a fabulous prize from a new stamp company.  Details can be seen by going to this link:

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...