Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vacation Selfies


Our trip to Colorado last May was awesome.  There is just nothing like springtime in the Rockies.  We are hoping to go back this year in the fall perhaps to see the fall leaves.  I miss fall living here in Florida and I think seeing the Aspen trees and the mountains in the fall would be spectacular.  We will have to see how it works out for us.

In the mean time, I would like to share this page I made with some selfies from last year's trip.  When I met Dave he was taking selfie pictures of us (one advantage of long arms) even before the selfie/cell phone camera trend hit.  Yes, Dave is truly a trend setter. 

I am entering this page in the April 15th challenge at Picture This.  The challenge was to use 3 photos + travel.  I used the awesome travel themed collection from Imaginisce called Perfect Vacation.  I just love that camera background paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~

11 comments:

  1. Great page Sandi. I want to enter that challenge too.
    I have to short of arms to ever do selfies. LOL
    These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! I love the bright colors and papers! Thanks for joining us at Picture This

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the bright colours and fun patterns you chose show off the good time you must've been having. Thanks for sharing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun page! Those papers are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks like it comes so naturally to you Sandi...always a terrific flow with your pages...no exception here! Thanks for joining in at PICTURE THIS (and for your nice comment on my blog!! and just got an envie from you today!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I love your papers & pictures! Thank you for playing with us @Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page. Thanks for joining us at Picture This.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful take on the challenge. Love the design of this page. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great page, thanks so much for joining us at PT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great page! Love all the cameras! thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...