Saturday, April 18, 2015

Obsessed With Coral


Lately I have been pretty obsessed with the color coral.  I had my hubby paint two accent walls in our bedroom with a beautiful coral color which just so happens to be Sherwin Williams color of the year.  I bought a coral colored purse with an anchor pattern on it for my spring/summer purse this year. 
(Anchors AND coral?  YES, please!!)  Then I bought a new matching coral wallet and before going on vacation treated myself to a coral-colored gel mani/pedi.  I even found the cutest coral colored chevron print top.  So I decided to document my current color obsession on this page.

I used this awesome sketch from Diana Fisher for Scrapbook Circle:


I recently won a RAK from Jamie Leija who is a member of the Scrapbook Circle design team.  She sent me a tote bag full of her recent Scrapbook Circle kit leftovers.  Oh man!  I am in heaven!  Such. Awesome. Stuff.  Everything on this page except the aqua thread, the Sherwin Williams paint chips and the Thickers for the title came from that RAK.  I really think I need to subscribe to their monthly kits as they have the BEST products all color coordinated to make putting together projects as easy as can be. Because I used all items from Scrapbook Circle kits I am entering this page in Paper Issues Current Issue....Prints Charming.  The prize in an awesome kit from Scrapbook Circle. Hurry you only have a short time left to link up!


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I will be back tomorrow to share a card that I made with this same color combo.....I am on a roll with aqua and coral.  What are your current favorite colors?

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Sandi. I love your work!!! Love this story, so cheerful and fun and after swing this. k am taking a new look at this color- beautiful! And beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm so glad you played along, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I'm so glad you played along, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...