Saturday, March 28, 2015

Love, Love, Love


Here is another grandchild layout....there are plenty more coming also.  I got some really awesome pictures of the grandchildren on my recent trip up to Illinois-Indiana.  I especially LOVE this picture of me with my granddaughters and am so glad that I was able to scrap it right away.  I used my brand new Color Chaos collection from Bella Blvd. and this awesome sketch from The Memory Nest:


I will be back tomorrow with some cards that I made tonight after our day at the airshow.  What are you doing this weekend?

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed your page! And don't I agree with you wholeheartedly about wishing time could stand still for grandchildren moments! Thanks so much for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your page!! Amazing papers and darling picture!! Love your take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sandi!!! thanks for joining me here at THE MEMORY NEST!!! I also want to use the 3 LOVES!!! To say LOVE this and agree- grands are THE best !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the sketch Sandi! The colors are SUPER and the whole page screams "HAPPY!" Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...