Monday, February 9, 2015

Water Coloring is a Challenge



I am a very lucky gal....my husband Dave completely supports my hobby.  For Christmas he gave me a couple of awesome sets of watercolors including a beautiful set of Japanese watercolors in the most wonderful, shimmery colors.  I am still learning the technique but each time I play with them I get a bit better.  I used an aqua shade from the Japanese set of water colors for this card and my favorite Neat & Tangled sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with silver embossing powder using the water color resist technique.  I also cut an oval frame with my dies and embossed that with silver embossing powder as well. It was fun and I really love the final result.

I am entering this card in:

&

Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my project.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of your wonderful present. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you've achieved on your watercolour background! Thanks for playing along with the watercolour challenge at CASual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark embossing on your watercolour. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...