Friday, February 20, 2015

So Happy Together




I am not much of a 2 page layout scrapper.  I rarely have enough photos to warrant a 2 pager.  But last summer while visiting with the family up in the midwest we all went blueberry picking and I got a number of decent pictures.  It was such a fun day that I wanted to document the day and a couple of collages and this awesome sketch were perfect for telling my story.  I used Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane which is a fall themed collection but it worked perfectly for my summer layout.  Here is the sketch by Laura Whittaker from Scrap Much?:


As you can see I stayed pretty true to the sketch which is also a little unusual for me.  I love the way the 2 pages flow together.  Here are some close ups of each page:



We got a TON of blueberries and the next morning I made blueberry pancakes but that is another possible 2 pager.  There is still time to work with this sketch and link yours up.  You can see the details HERE....and did I mention ....there is a prize!!  Woo hoo!

Thanks for dropping in and checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

9 comments:

  1. Awesome two pager! I love your choice paper- goes very well with the topic!! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Sandi and the pictures look like everyone was having so much fun. Perfect colors for the theme. I'm glad you joined the challenge at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful double layout! Love the blue papers for your blueberry picking fun! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a two pager myself but you did a beautiful job! Lovely details/embellies. Thanks for playing along over at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with the 2 pager! I really like the finished product a lot. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is fantastic, love what you did with the sketch! Great accents and colour combo too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch, perfect collection for these photos. Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked the double page!! Great colour combo and take on the sketch - BRAVO!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like how you used this sketch Sandy. I'm with you - 2 pagers are HARD.

    thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...