Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Bee-day




I recently bought February's Swag Bag from Paper Issues shop.  What is a swag bag, you ask? It is a bag of fun little embellishments and journal cards usually built loosely around a theme. In February there was lots of Valentines goodies and other little pretties.  Cassie Box, the owner of Paper Issues does an awesome job of putting them together all for the low price under $10.  

I used the card sketch from Paper Issues for this card for my niece's upcoming birthday.  Except for the enamel dots and blue bumblebee background paper everything is from my swag bag.  I used my Lawn Fawn alpha stamps to create the sentiment.

 
I am linking this card up to the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday.
 
I have been creatively very productive this week so I have lots to share....I hope you will continue to check out my blog....I love visitors!!

~~Sandi~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...