Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Day in the Sunshine


I loved the February 15th sketch from Stuck? Sketches this month and thought it would be perfect for a throwback picture from 31 years ago.....1984.  That is me with my two little boys who are not so little anymore!  Sorry for the awful picture....the Sunshine State has not been living up to it's name recently.

Here is the sketch I used:


The challenge is still open until the end of the month if you would like to use the sketch and link up an entry.  You can see all the details HERE.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Perfect papers for your photo! Isn't it great to scrap older photos? Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I just love this, you are right so perfect for this photo, love that you are scrapping older pics! How Fun! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I just love your mix of typically "country" patterns/colors! They couldn't match your photo any more perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...