Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Album Page 1


2015 will be my 3rd year that I am documenting our everyday life in pocket page albums.  Unfortunately neither of my previous years are completed yet.  I have about 6 weeks left to document in my 2013 album and about 5 months left to go in my 2014 album. But I am not discouraged.  It is actually fun for me to go back several months or more and document a week in our life.  It is like reliving the fun all over again.  However so I can catch up with the previous 2 years, in 2015 I am just doing a monthly spread.  It is just my hubby and I and for the most part our life is rather routine.  How many times can I document our Trader Joe's shopping trips or date night to our favorite Mexican restaurant?  I expect to add extra pages for vacations and special times and I think I will really like this process at least for this year.  After all, it IS my life and I can document it any way I choose, right?

Recently I was looking for inspiration for the first page of my 2015 album.  Cocoa Daisy is having a challenge to create a page documenting plans and dreams.  PERFECT!  So I included a card for each of these....our 2015 plans and our "someday" dreams.  I love the way it turned out.  If you want to see more information on this challenge, the details can be found HERE.

I am also entering this page in the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for your 2015 album cover. How fun!!
    Thanks so much for playing. We hope you join in again soon. Lisa @ Cocoa Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun album. Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...