Sunday, January 11, 2015

Noah's Birthday card


Our nephew Noah is going to be having his birthday later this month so I needed to make him a card this weekend.  I used this sketch from Mojo Monday:


I am also entering this card in Seize the Birthday's current challenge
and  
The Alley Way stamps because the image of the clown and the sentiment that I heat embossed are from their Admit One stamp set.

Thanks for checking out my creation...I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I did...but mine was much too short. :)

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card! Love the clown. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is loaded with fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun birthday card! I love that your clown is juggling buttons! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...