Monday, December 15, 2014

Ho Ho Ho....Believe


A couple of weeks ago I did not think I would be able to send out any Christmas cards this year but I buckled down and got busy.  Out of the 60 cards that I just finished sending out over 2/3 of them were handmade.  I needed to make 2 more this weekend and this is one of them that I knocked out on Sunday afternoon.  I used this great sketch from Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday:


I am also linking this up to the current Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge -- Anything Goes.


I used my Good Cheer collection from Elle's Studio which made it a snap to put this card together.  After a trip to the very busy post office today, this card is now on it it's way to a dear family member.  I am so glad I perservered and got my cards done.  How about you?  Are you sending out cards this year?

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and so bright and colourful! Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog and wishing you a very Happy Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...