Monday, November 10, 2014

Warm Wishes


I recently bought and received this awesome "Warm Wishes" stamp that I used on this card.  It is from one of my new favorite stamp companies,,,,,Neat & Tangled.  You can see their shop HERE. And while this stamp might be sold out, you can see the other awesome stamps that I have be drooling over for months now.  This is actually the 3rd stamp from Neat & Tangles that I own but I believe that it is just the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship.....LOL

I couldn't wait to use my new stamp so I decided to enter the Little Tangles Challenge #48.

I actually love this color combo and when I showed my hubby this card, he liked it and said it looked "retro....like Howard Johnson colors"  I think it will make a great birthday card for a friend with a January birthday.  I also plan on using it on a bunch of Christmas cards....the stamps takes ink perfectly and I got a beautifully sharp embossed sentiment.

I used this card sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


Isn't it a great sketch?  I was entering the sketch contests at CTS quite regularly and then I got away from it but I am going to keep working on my clean and simple style and get back to entering their challenges.

That is it for today....my bed is calling me.  5am comes very quickly.  Thanks for stopping by here to check out my creations.  I would love it if you left me a comment.

~~Sandi~~



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...