Saturday, November 29, 2014

Love These Girls


I found this picture on my computer a couple of weeks ago and could not believe that I had never scrapped it.  This is the first (and last) time my granddaughters ever went to a photographer to get their pictures taken.  My daughter-in-law said it was such a horrendous experience that she never did it again...LOL.  It seems that neither of the girls were very cooperative and there were only about 3 pictures for a 45 minute session that even somewhat turned out.  This was one of them and of course I think it is cute.  Thank goodness they both go to school now and get school pictures taken -- and I believe they are a bit more cooperative.

I used this sketch from Stuck? Sketches and an entering it on their blog with just minutes to spare.


I am also linking this page up to Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Holiday Theme.

I am staying up late tonight creating in my scraproom so stay tuned....I will have more to share.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Love this holiday page Sandi, and the photo too! I wish I was scrapping along with you but I thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture and fabulous layout! LOVE the story!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...