Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Always Reach Higher




I loved this sketch from Creative Scrappers as soon as I saw it and I knew what picture I was going to use.  My 13 year old grandson Jacob is the tallest in his school so the coach of course recruited him for the basketball team. Here is a shot of him going up for a jump ball.  Of course as a grandma, I wanted to get a little preaching in as well...hence the title and journaling.



I am entering this layout in Lasting Memories challenge "It's All About the Title" as well as the sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers.



Well this is my last work day this week and I am looking forward to a long weekend.  We are enjoying the Thanksiving meal just the two of us and finishing up our Christmas decorating.  Dave is also going to finish painting his man cave.  What are your plans?


Edited to add...I am linking this up to the current issues of Paper Issues -- You Rule the School


~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Amazing page! Love the background paper and title! Perfect with the picture and for the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us on Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love how perfect the title with the pic! and I love the white popping off the purple star paper. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    Karr
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing impact this page has! Love the bold design and title work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout! awesome title! thanks for playing along at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...